Friday, March 26, 2010

Connecting from the heart


It was Friday the 26th of March, finally there after a sleepless night and a never ending day it was finally 6pm. How nice to see many of my friends and new faces.
The doors opened at Zakay Glass gallery in Byron Bay, where Samaya and Asaf Zakay have been busy for days preparing for the event.

My wife and I set as a goal to connect to the work with their hearts.
I am discovering that the paintings are my way to express "soul connection" and to inspire others to remember or strengthen their soul connection.

Rosie Jones had made an amazing opening speech that touched me deeply.

I have a feeling that this exhibition will be a key turning point to many new things to come.
Photos by dropbears.com
more photos can be viewed at http://www.byrontik.com/gallery/exhibition_zakay/index_hs.html

1 comment:

James Harvey said...

Congratulations Byron,

It was a beautiful gathering with great music and a nice synergy between your expressive paintings and Asaf's dynamic glass.

Art was in the air.